Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rotkäppchen: The Blood of Red Riding Hood


Okay, I personally don't touch horror nor erotica and I have kept it off the SurLaLune site since I want it to be family friendly as much as the old tales can be. However, this film falls into the fine line category for me on the blog--as much as I know since I will never watch it--but I know it will be of interest for some readers here. So no imagery beyond the cover, but I'm providing links for those who want to know more.

Here's an article with excerpt:

'Rotkäppchen: The Blood of Red Riding Hood' Unrated On DVD This Halloween

Just in time for Halloween, "Rotkäppchen: The Blood of Red Riding Hood" , the chilling and erotic epic will make its DVD debut on October 27, 2009 in a Special Unrated Edition available at Amazon.com. Packed with non-stop chills, thrills and erotic romance, director Harry Sparks' visionary adult fairy tale was received with overwhelming enthusiasm and audience acclaim at its red carpet premiere at the AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center in September.

"What makes this version of Red Riding Hood unique is that it stays faithful to the themes of the original classic story," says the movie's writer/director Harry Sparks. "Red Riding Hood has always been about sexual awakening. It's about this journey of a girl becoming a woman, and I did not water it down."


If you want to know more, here's the website: Rotkäppchen: The Blood of Red Riding Hood Official Website.

And here's the Amazon link for shopping if this is your thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment