Saturday, January 16, 2010

Advertising: Rapunzel and Steel TV


This was an advertisement in Italy from a campaign in late 2009 for Steel TV, apparently a channel that airs mostly American television, from science fiction to drama/action. (And Big Bang Theory, woo hoo. Have I mentioned I think season two of Big Bang is one of the best of a sitcom ever? Especially the Christmas/Saturnalia episode. And well, all the rest, too.)

Appreciate the artwork when you see it big on Ads of the World.

I have to admit, I'm not sure how effective it is. Well, not true, it definitely says, action based entertainment. It's the love angle I'm not getting. But still, look, hey, it's Rapunzel! In a helicopter. How cool is that?

2 comments:

  1. Big Bang is indeed the funniest show on TV :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting picture. Rapunzel's presence starts as subtle and gets more obvious the longer I look. At first, he's holding a rope. Then that rope looks awfully blonde... and the person holding it sure is at a strange angle and in a fairy-tale-feminine outfit... and then the blue bow hits.

    ReplyDelete