Saturday, March 24, 2012

Music Month: Professional Cinderella by Corinna Fugate



Professional Cinderella by Corinna Fugate is today's song. It is no longer for sale on Amazon but may be on iTunes which I always have difficulty linking to specific songs. (The iTunes link does support SurLaLune--about three dollars a year actually since readers rarely link to there from SurLaLune. I prefer Amazon myself since their songs are not MP4s and can be used on multiple players more readily.)

From the lyrics:

Professional Cinderella, I am praying
Was it too much to ask for
One happy ending
Professional Cinderella, my heart's breaking
Was it too much to ask for one happy ending

Here are two different fans' videos for the song:



1 comment:

  1. Oh I like this, thanks for sharing it. Like the fan videos too.

    ReplyDelete