Friday, March 1, 2013

New Book: My Epic Fairy Tale Fail (My Very UnFairy Tale Life) by Anna Staniszewski


 

My Epic Fairy Tale Fail (My Very UnFairy Tale Life) by Anna Staniszewski is released today. It's the sequel to My Very UnFairy Tale Life. Sounds very light and frothy and a treat for fans of the first book.

Book description:

Jenny has finally accepted her life of magic and mayhem as savior of fairy tale kingdoms, but that doesn't mean the job's any easier. Her new mission is to travel to the Land of Tales to defeat an evil witch and complete three Impossible Tasks. Throw in some school friends, a bumbling knight, a rhyming troll, and a giant bird, and happily ever after starts looking far far away. But with her parents' fate on the line, this is one happy ending Jenny is determined to deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment