Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Princess Carriage Light and Sandwich Cutters at Pottery Barn Kids



I am in no way affiliated with Pottery Barn Kids, but I always appreciate their non-licensed character fairy tale inspired products. Today only they have free shipping on their site--which isn't very often--so I thought I would share a few recent finds on the site.

First is the Princess Beaded Carriage Table Lamp which happens to be on sale pictured above. Very cute. Love that for a girl's room. And wouldn't they make pretty, albeit expensive, centerpieces for a wedding reception, too? (And they could be reused or given as gifts to attendants or even resold. And are they that much more than elaborate flower arrangements?)

They still have their bedding inspired by Princess and the Pea (only the duvets are left at Phoebe) and The Frog Prince (sheeting and bedding at Grace). I've been using my Phoebe pillow case this week which always makes me smile.

And on the low end of the price scale and also on sale--clearance actually at $6.99--is the set of Princess Lunch Punch Sandwich Cutters. With free shipping, code FREESHIP, that is great.

Sandwiches cut into fairy tale shapes make lunchtime magical for your little princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment