Friday, January 23, 2015

Fairy Tales in Advertising: Corre Cutia Bookstore: Snow White




Corre Cutia Bookstore: Nobody Resists a Good Story, Snow white
Nobody Resists a Good Story

I never get sick of the bookstore ads using fairy tales. There are several. Just search the archives here. True confessions: It is September 2014 as I prepare this for publishing and John (AKA The Hubby) walked into my office and fell in love with that Dragon below. I agree. I'd love to see a picture book from the artist, Francisco Valle.

Campaign info from Ads of the World:

Advertising Agency: Lápisraro Comunicação, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Creative Directors: Carla Madeira, Cristina Cortez
Art Director: Francisco Valle
Copywriter: Flavio Chubes
Illustrator: Francisco Valle
Published: December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment