Friday, January 23, 2015

Today Only: Fairy Tale and Fantasy Puzzles on Sale



You can save up to 50% on select Puzzles during Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Day. I am sharing some of the fairy tale and fantasy related puzzles but there are several more available, hence the link to the entire sale. Once the quotas sell out, these will not be available at the sale prices. The Gold Box puzzles tend to sell out in my experience.

First up and pictured above is the Ravensburger College of Magical Knowledge - 500 Piece Puzzle which I admit I ordered myself. It is $6.99 today. I already own Sunsout Fairy Tales James Christensen 1500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle, which is my favorite Christensen painting for obvious reasons. After all, I devoted an entire week to it five years ago this week, see Christensen's Faery Tales Week: Day 1. But the College of Magics is another favorite and with a lower piece count, this is better for the younger members of the family.


Next up is the Melissa & Doug Wooden Bear Family Dress-Up Puzzle. I intended to share this at Christmas and now it is a lower price than it ever was during the holidays. No Goldilocks here, but those are the three bears. It is $8.99 today.


Finally, my youngest niece will be turning five in a few weeks and will soon be graduating to larger puzzles. Ravensburger Castle Fantasy - 200 Piece Puzzle is for her. She is sincerely convinced she will live in a castle when she grows up. Today it is $6.49.


No comments:

Post a Comment